Holiday house by the sea, sleeps 10
Craig y Mor is the nearest house in the picture above. The Pembrokeshire coastal path goes past the front garden wall, and the view, ever changing with the tide, is of sea, estuary and headland.
The house has
- 5 bedrooms: 2 double and 3 twin - (one having zip-link beds can also be a double)
- 1 en suite wc/shower with the double attic bedroom; 1 family bathroom on the 1st floor; and 1 wet-room type shower and wc on the ground floor handy for those coming in from the beach
- a modern kitchen with dishwasher
- a dining area adjacent to the kitchen, with 10-seater table
- a utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- a good-sized double sitting room with an open fire, and a tv with Freeview and dvd player
- gas central heating and constant hot water
- a cot and a high chair, and a cupboard full of games.
There is a sunny south-facing conservatory, looking onto a small sheltered back garden with dining furniture.
There is also a lawn at the side and the front of the house with benches to sit and look at the sea view.
You can drive across the sand to the bottom of the slipway (except at high tide) to unload the car; otherwise, you need to leave the car in the free public car park by the boat club.
What is included
Bedlinen is provided. Also provided are washing up materials and tea towels, laundry powder, bathrooms soaps and loo roll. You are asked to bring your own bathroom and beach towels.